onsdag 13. august 2008

Bakklandet, August 12. 2008.


Rust-stains on a whitewashed wall. This is, in my opinion, one of my best shots. I originally shot it about a year ago, but the image was lost when I changed cell-phones so I had to go back and reshoot it. The colors here are amazing.




Wounded brick. I'm not too happy with this shot, but again I like the colors. One of the problems with cell-phone cameras is getting the focus right, but thats also part of the charm of doing it.



Cracked corner. I find this pic soothing. I think it's the colors. I'm not to happy with the positioning of the corner in the shot, but like all my pics it's an impulse thing and it doesn't always turn out great. Still, I like it.



Light on a toilet wall. I love this shot.



Wood brick. I love all the little holes in the wood, and how well the faded brown blends with the dirty reds of the brick wall.

Ingen kommentarer: