onsdag 13. august 2008

Bakklandet, August 12. 2008 IV.


Rust on an anchor II. Focus is a problem, but the lighting and coloring is great. I love the whorls in the iron, you can really see how the salt and rust has worked it's way through the metal.



Painted drainpipe. There is some cobwebbing in there, but it's hard to make out and it's not really the point of the shot. I like how the image is filled with geometrical shapes, but it turns out perfectly organic. Not too happy about the coloring, but thats the lightings fault. The bone white of the sunbleached wood looks really nice.



Dripping tar II. At first I wasn't happy with this shot, and I was about to delete it. But theres something about it that made me want to publish it here anyway. Maybe it's the way the drop is out of focus, but still remains the center of attention. I love the way the light reflects off the tar.



Rusted air-vent. Amazing colors, and I love the way the beaten up vent comes alive in the dead light. This shot really has personality, and it's one of my favorites.

Ingen kommentarer: